The purpose of The Caponigro Communique is to communicate with one another and share ideas/ learning with each other. I encourage all readers to connect with each other through commenting. To ensure all student safety and privacy please follow the Blogging Guideline below:
- Please use first names only when commenting. Parents can identify themselves by their first name or as “so-and-so’s Mother”.
- Never share personal information (your address, phone number, etc).
- All comments submitted must be approved by Miss Caponigro. Inappropriate writing will not be approved.
- Comments should be thoughtful and polite and should relate to the topic.
- Avoid texting shortcuts (“u” should be “you”) and always write in complete sentences.
- Punctuate and capitalize properly.
Remember, commenting is a way to connect with the writer and other readers. Here are some great tips on writing effective comments (adapted from here):
- Write your comment like a letter. Be sure to include a greeting, some content, and a closing.
- Compliment the writer, ask questions, and add new information when possible.
- Stay on topic! Write information relevant to the post.
- Read over the comment before replying. Remember your grammar, spelling, and punctuation should be correct!