- The workshops will take place on Mondays from 2:45-3:30 in the Successmaker Lab.
- Parents will be provided with homework support. For example, in learning new strategies students are using in ELA or Math class.
- Parents will be exposed to the rigor found in the new Common Core Standards and state testing.
Some suggested topics you could come work on with Msrs. Morris for math are:
- Using multiplication menus to divide
- Using the area model to multiply
- Adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing whole numbers and decimals
- Applying fifth grade math concepts into “real life” situations
The first workshop will take place on Monday, November 26th. Contact me with any questions!
Hope to see you there